Welcome to the Teen Time page on RTHK Radio 3!
Don't miss these features:
'BackStage' - Alyson brings us a daily celebrity interview.
'Artist Profile' - Simon Willson introduces us to a popular artist/ band.
'SongBite' - We break down the lyrics behind one of your favourite songs.
'Question of the Week' - A special prize up for grabs every week!
'Request' - SMS us on 61343053 or email us to email@example.com !
Monday - 'Hot Picks with Sunday Young Post' - Every Monday we talk about the latest CD, DVD, Movie, Book and Gadget which we recommend in the paper.
Tuesday - 'Latter on Film' with Thomas Latter
Wednesday - 'Open Space' - Students from Hong Kong come on air to express their views.
Thursday - 'Around Town' - Thomas Latter takes us to check out the coolest & funniest events/ activites in the town.
Friday - 'StyleFyle' - Jennifer Su brings us her guidelines to fashion and trends, with health tips and stylish advices.
Plus 'Celeb News' and the hottest new tunes, it's Teen Time on Radio 3!
Podcast of Teen Time - the highlighted features of Teen Time - is available after its broadcast.
Last but the least, don't miss Alsyon Hau @ Facebook
Catch it live:
Monday to Friday 9pm - 10pm (*except holidays)
- 2015-07-28 Latter on Film -Ant Man / Backstage -Gabrielle Aplin (Phoner) (Part 2)/ Artist Profile - Jessie J /[Song Bite] Charlie Puth - Some Type of Love
- 2015-07-27 Young Post -Liberal Arts / Backstage -Interview with Gabrielle Aplin (Phoner) (Part 1) /Artist Profile - Simply Red / [Song Bite]Jason French - You just want my money
- 2015-07-24 Stylefyle - New York Men’s Fashion Week / Backstage - Interview with Hope (Part 5) / Artist Profile - Charlie XCX /[Song Bite]Flo Rida & Robin Thicke - I Don’t like it, I Love it
- 2015-07-22 Open Space - TWGHS SCGAW Memorial college / Backstage - Hope (Part 3) / Artist Profile - Kelly Clarkson /[Song Bite] Carly Rae Jepson - Run Away with me
- 2015-07-21 Latter on Film -Sam Rockwell / Backstage -Hope (Part 2)/ Artist Profile - ALT-J /[Song Bite] Phases- I'm in Love with my life